Places I've Been



"Lord, take me where You want me to go.
Let me meet who You want me to meet.
Tell me what You want me to say.
And keep me out of your way."
~Father Mychal Judge


I have enjoyed visiting and speaking at churches, schools, clubs and CCD/PSR classes sharing God's message of love with children, teens, Catholic school teachers and adults. Below is a list of the places I have visited so far ... I look forward to seeing where God takes me next.

NEW JERSEY
Our Lady of the Assumption Church and School - Wood Ridge
Our Lady of the Holy Angels Church - Little Falls
St. Gregory the Great School - Hamilton Square
St. Joseph’s School - East Rutherford
St. Paul’s School - Ramsey

NEW MEXICO
St. Bonaventure Indian Mission School - Thoreau

NEW YORK
Barnes & Noble (Park Slope) - Brooklyn
Malverne Public Library - Malverne (Long Island)
St. Francis of Assisi Church - Manhattan
St. Paul's Chapel - Manhattan

OHIO
St. Brendan School - North Olmsted

PENNSYLVANIABarnes & Noble - Lancaster
Borders - Lancaster
Dutch Wonderland for Readers Jamboree Weekend - Lancaster
Holy Name of Jesus School - Harrisburg
Home School Group - Carlisle
Kids for Christ Club, Our Lady of Lourdes Church - New Holland
Lancaster Catholic High School - Lancaster
Our Mother of Perpetual Help School -Ephrata
Resurrection School - Lancaster
Sacred Heart Church - Lancaster
Sacred Heart Church (VBS) - Lancaster
St. Anne School - Lancaster
St. Columba School - Bloomsburg
St. Francis Xavier School - Gettysburg
St. Joseph School - Hanover
St. Joseph School - Mechanicsburg
St. Joseph the Worker School - Orefield
St. Leo the Great PSR (Parish School of Religion) - Lancaster
St. Leo the Great School - Lancaster
St. Margaret Mary School - Harrisburg
St. Patrick Church Religious Ed - York
St. Patrick School -York
St. Peter School - Elizabethtown
St. Philip the Apostle Church - Lancaster
St. Rose of Lima School - Thomasville
St. Theresa School - New Cumberland
Trinity Methodist Church - Lancaster

SOUTH CAROLINA
St. Anthony Church - Greenville

No comments: